- Fly Along -
A Belgian travel blog for travel lovers who are looking for local experiences across the world on a small budget.
Featuring travel guides, local tips, and the healthy habit of traveling.
As a female traveler, I encourage everyone around the world to seek adventure and spread their wings.
For me traveling is much more than discovering new places, it is a global education that gives you the knowledge to connect with people on another level.
Why Traveling is a healthy habit
Traveling is one of the best ways to improve your personal growth
- It strengthens your knowledge of the world
- Traveling is also a form of education that can't be taught in school
You discover new cultures and new food
It improves your health by reducing stress
- It opens your eyes to beautiful things that you didn't know existed but also to global problems
- Traveling connects you with like-minded souls and creates meaningful relationships
- Travel is adventure and adventure is the thrill of life
Things to experience
Backpacking through a country
Talking to the local community
Meeting like-minded people
Eating the best local food
Discovering yourself along the way